Monday 11 February 2013

Collected posts

I've been collecting the blog posts into book form for a while. It makes it easier for me to look back and find comments I've made about events. Today I've published that book of collected posts on Kindle.

I've published on Kindle before, (my teenage fantasy books (which no one buys) and my Sci-Fi books which some people do). Those were simple to prepare since they are only text, but the Robinetta blog has a lot of pictures and I'm not sure how well I've done it. Any way, if any one apart from me wants a portable version of this blog, go to Amazon, and search for:-

Robinetta: her five year mission to seek out the places everyone one else says are good.

(That extended version of the title is down to Julian. Mine was "Being the little adventures of a small wooden yacht on the East Coast of England")

Just Robinetta should find it!

Please leave a comment here, or better yet a review on Amazon, if you read it!

No comments: