Sunday 8 November 2015

Collected blog books

With no more visits to Robinetta scheduled for the moment, it feels time to collect this year's posts into book form. It is shorter than last years, but then we were only aboard for six weeks rather than getting on for twelve. The book is in blog form with daily posts but we have edited them into a single voice (Julian's for a change).

I have also updated Light Airs and Yachtsman's Gales to remove some typo's and add captions to the pictures. If you own this eBook you can update your copy at no cost.

You will see a new element in the side bar. With the eBooks coming onto more platforms I wanted an easy way for people to find the ones they want.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Dear Alison & Julian,
I'm a big fan of you both & of course Robinetta & I am halfway through your latest enjoyable ebook. As someone shanghaied out of the UK generations before my birth, I love reading about & seeing images of the Scottish west coast.

Wishing you all fair winds.

Terry in Australia.